Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Managers to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Head responsibility to develop, execute, and perform programs created to enhance presence plus ultimate take-away.
- Contribute to the organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Establish channel strategies along with executing associated plans.
- Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
- Coordinate media placements, public relations programs, host events, food shows and participate in all community events.
- Provide marketing assistance to the sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
- Ensure to travel as required to participate in relevant food shows exhibitions.
- Lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
- Coordinate communication of price, product, and pack changes.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Perform closely with CSO and Brand Manager to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
- Coordinates activities associated with organization participation at tradeshows or events.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA will be seen as an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in trade marketing.
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Strong range management
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.