Launch date: April 27, 2019
What we do:
We are a top website with wide reach. We report local and national news, politics, jobs, entertainment, sports and more.
To be a leading light in the media industry by ensuring timely and unique contents.
* To be a platform to visit when the news is breaking
* To use our platform to check societal oppression, injustice and other ills through objective report, analysis and investigation.
* To hold governments and policymakers accountable on issues that concern the masses
* To entertain and enlighten the public on trending/topical issues
* To push for political stability using the vehicle of factual reportage.
Our major focus:
• Keep reports simple.
• Be clear in presentation.
• News must be educative, entertaining and informative.
Our target audience:
Upwardly mobile Nigerians
Our main categories:
A top website in Nigeria, according to the current Alexa Ranking
Renowned for breaking the news
Popular with local news, cutting across the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
A website known for its regular human angle stories
A website that promotes public reactions to issues
A platform that boasts of massive traffic on all social spheres.
Anywhere you are, 9ja Talks Nigeria is at your palm as we are visible all over the world.
Because different news fly about in the media, we engage in a series of fact-checking before going to the press. This has further strengthened the trust we enjoy from our readers/audience.