Boys have been separated from men as the UEFA Champions League narrowed down to the final eight teams.
The battle for the top scorers’ award is equally exciting going into the latter stages of the competition, with Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland the clear favourite at the moment thanks to his lead at the top.
The 20-year-old has broken a number of the competition’s records, and he leads the charts on 10 goals, four ahead of the chasing pack.
Here is how the list looks like;
- Erling Braut Haaland (Dortmund) – 10
- Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla) – 6
- Álvaro Morata (Juventus) – 6
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG) – 6
- Marcus Rashford (Man United) – 6
- Neymar (PSG) – 6
- Olivier Giroud – 6
The assists charts
- Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) – 6
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – 4
- Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) – 3
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) – 3
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) – 3