Responsible for providing leadership in planning, developing and monitoring for the organisatioin, in order to ensure that the organisation achieves its goals and delivers on the vision.
• Responsibe for providing strategic direction for the organisation.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the overall goals of the organisation is achieved.
• Articulate programs for exploitation of new business opportunities.
• Ensuring sustenance and deepening the existing relationship.
• Direct human and material resources of the organization effectively and efficiently.
• Promote the corporate identity and public image of the organization (brand management).
• Maintain relationships with regulatory authorities with a view of ensuring the organization abides by all statutory regulations.
• To ensure strict financial controls and reporting practices within the organization to meet regulatory and legal requirements.
• To provide performance report to the Board, Shareholders, Auditors and Regulators.
• Provide support with negotiations and closing commitments where required.
• Review product development process and outcomes for products under development.
• Bachelor’s Degree or it equivalent in Numerical in discipline, MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
• 3-7years of stock broking experience which at least two (2) years must have been at a strategic management level.
• Chartered membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria and Chartered Institute of Stockbroker.
• An Authorized Dealing Clerk of the Exchange
Desired Skills And Competencies:
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
• Strategic planning and execution.
• Change management.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Business and financial acumen.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office Application..
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via contact form.