INEC Recruitment portal 2020/2021: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) starts recruitment, therefore, 9jatalks has outline some requirements and guide.
INEC recruitment portal 2020/2021 has been closed, hence, applicant are currently waiting for the shortlisted list, yet to be released.
Recruitment process for the first phase has been concluded, those who applied for the first batch are currently waiting for INEC short list. All you have to do is to wait for the next batch.
You may want to know when INEC portal will reopen, don’t worry! We do not really know when INEC portal will reopen, that’s why we asked you to subscribe to our newsletter. Once the portal is reopen we will let you know.
INEC Recruitment portal 2020/2021 | www.inecrecruitment.com
You may also apply for this!
INEC Recruitment portal 2020/21
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
Things to consider!
Please take note of these key points when applying for INEC Recruitment 2020.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.inecrecruitment.com
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in INEC
- The application process is free of charge.
How to apply!
There is no formal recruitment process yet. But the official INEC recruitment portal is www.inecrecruitment.com and also keep visiting this page so we can keep you updated with more information.