9jatalks, invites interested candidate, to apply for the ongoing Globus Bank Recruitment 2020/2021, as job portal opens for recruitment. You can find it out, via the Globus Bank Job application portal today.
About Globus Bank!
Globus Bank was incorporated, as a limited liability company on March 6, 2019. The Bank is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. To provide commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Are aim is to becoming Nigeria’s foremost digital Bank, in which the bank will provide the best-in-class solutions, that are specifically tailored towards meeting your needs in a timely manner.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
List of Latest Globus Bank Recruitment
1.) Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Entry-Level
2.) Experienced Officers
Job Type: Experienced
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
How to Apply for Globus Bank Recruitment 2020 / 2021
To apply for the ongoing Globus Bank Recruitment, scroll down to each of the listed Globus Bank vacancies below, open your preferred job position and apply accordingly.
Globus Bank was incorporated as a limited liability company on March 6, 2019. The Bank is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Globus Bank Recruitment 2020/2021
We aim to be Nigeria’s foremost digital Bank, providing best-in-class solutions, that are specifically tailored towards meeting your needs, in a timely manner.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Experienced Hire
- We are currently recruiting for Experience Hire positions in the bank.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The recruitment portal is divided into two:
- Entry Level and Experience Hire.
- Click on the one applicable to you.
- Fill the form and submit.
- All responses are to be provided in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Applicants with multiple applications for more than one role will be disqualified.
- Only candidates whose profiles match existing vacancies will be contacted.