9jatalks hereby invites interested candidates to apply for Recruitment of Sales Analyst at a Financial Institution Workforce Group Job . Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise.
On behalf of our client, a financial institution, we are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
- Often times, Job seekers shy away from challenging careers, where they have to constantly and creatively Cross-Sell and Upsell a brand/organization’s product or services through building new relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Sales is challenging but rewarding, it is usually the bedrock of every profitable relationship. It creates constant opportunities to innovate and grow as an individual while adding value to the organization that one is affiliated with.
- If you will like to be a part of a fast-growing Sales team in order to sharpen your skills and also learn the corporate world settings, this might be for you.
- Customer acquisition through the sale of the company’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross-selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- OND, HND, BSc in any field
- Must not be more than 32 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
Remuneration (attractive) + HMO + Pension +13th Month + Proximity (Close to your place of Residence).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on docs.google.com to apply.