9jatalks hereby inform interesting candidates that screening and registration of UMYU 2020/21 Post UTME APTITUDE TEST and Direct Entry (DE) Admissions into Umaru Musa Yar’adua is out.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above and who applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME and Direct Entry (DE) to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng. Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration started on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
To be eligible for the admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
Mathod of payment:
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. All candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.